Spring and Fall Garden Clean Up
Helping homeowners have a beautiful garden so they can have the time to stop and smell their roses.
Higher Ground Gardens provides ongoing garden care including hedge trimming, garden design and installation. Our customers love our specialty: spring and fall garden clean ups. Get an estimate quickly and easily online
Higher Ground Gardens can clean up your garden and yard usually within one day.
Spring clean up of your yard can be a massive task. And though the work itself can be done in a day, it’s often the clean up and removal of all the old material that can be the hardest part of the job! We would like to help you to quickly complete your spring garden clean up and with the help of certified landscape professionals.
Spring garden clean up: yard services that are basic essentials include
- Trimming all hedges
- Weeding garden beds
- Installing composted bark mulch
- Pruning shrubs, pruning back bushes and trees that overhang the lawn areas and up-pruning shrubs for easy raking
- Raking lawns and garden beds of leaves and debris
- Edging cement borders of lawns
- Edging garden borders of lawns
- Blowing pathways and sidewalks
- Raking debris out of lawns (fallen leaves, branches etc.)
Contact us today so that we can come by and create a free estimate for your garden’s one day spring clean up.
Fall Garden Clean Up
The Summer has come and gone and has left your garden in need of cutting back, tidying up, leaf removal and preparing for winter.
Fall yard clean-ups present a great time for preparing your garden for the winter.
Take steps in the fall to reduce winter issues and save money, including:
- Cutting back perennials
- Hedge trimming for a tidy look all winter long
- Cleaning up dropped leaves or pine needles
- Mulching the garden to protect plants
- Applying fall lawn fertilizer, for huge spring improvement
- Cutting trees that won’t withstand winter winds and storms
- Cleaning out drains and draining out your irrigation system
- Pressure washing sidewalks and driveways to stop mildew and mould