Higher Ground Gardens was founded in 2008 by a husband and wife team. Together they have over 25 years of experience.
- Garden Renovations and New Plantings including perennial beds, annual flowers and bulb plantings
- Spring and Fall Garden Clean Ups
- Hedge trimming
- Hedge installation
- Ongoing Landscaping
- Flagstone and Paver Patios, and Pathways
- Raised Vegetable Beds
- Bark Mulch Installation
Read the FAQ: Homeowners’ Commonly Asked Questions Before Hiring Us For Professional Gardening Services
About the Owners:
Jessica has spent over fifteen years in the landscaping industry in nursery production, garden centre sales and landscape maintenance. She graduated in 2002 from the highly recognized horticulture program at Capilano University as a Certified Landscape Horticulturist.
Christian has spent over fifteen years in the gardening industry in landscape installations and maintenance. He studied landscape architecture in Germany in 1995 and has recently completed his Residential Landscape Technician training. Both continue to take training courses, attend seminars and participate in industry trade shows.
- We always complete the job we are hired to do. We have never walked out on any contract
- We communicate well with homeowners and respond to your needs
- Our goal is to make it easier for you to enjoy your yard
- We strive to be of the best service to you as possible
The dedication and passion at Higher Ground Gardens is fueled by the end result: watching more homeowners spend more time outside, enjoying life in their gardens.