Garden Renovation, Shrub Planting and Flower Garden Installations
With a focus on easy-care garden installations, we get down to the root of what is important to you, what you want to use your garden for and which level of ongoing garden care you require.
- All garden planting layouts are created by a certified horticulturist
- Garden renovations and garden plantings are guaranteed and installed by certified landscape technicians
- With experience we put the right plant in the right place to give you a stunning, easy-care yard
- Landscaping services provide ongoing garden and lawn maintenance of your home’s landscape. Just choose a level of care and the schedule will be set for regular landscaping of your garden.
Garden Renovations include:
- Garden clean-up
- Pruning of any existing plant material that is to stay
- Garden renovation plant layout design
- New, top-quality plant materials
- Topdressing with bark mulch
- Lawn edging
- Hedge installation
- Fence installation
- Flagstone and paver pathway installations
Garden Renovation Process:
First, as the client you will meet with a Higher Ground Gardens team member who will present to you our garden reno portfolio of recently completed work.
Then, in conversation, you will get clear on the design style and colour theme you are going to install in your garden.
Together with our experienced landscape technician, you will determine the budget for your project and an estimate will be presented to you by email. A plant selection sheet will also be sent for your review, to ensure that all plant materials are to your liking and in line with the vision of your new garden.
Bring in spring with lots of vibrant colour. Thinking of planting tulips or planting daffodils? What better way to signal that the dreary days of winter are over other than with flowering tulips, daffodils, crocus and snowdrops?
Enjoy garden bulbs that flower in the spring by ordering and planting your bulbs in the fall. October is an ideal time to plant, before any chance of frost, and while the soil temperature is still warm enough for the bulb’s roots to grow and establish itself as a healthy plant.
Bright, colourful annuals provide the best instant effect in your garden if you are looking for great showy colourful flowers. Once the threat of frost has passed in the spring/early-summer (usually mid to end of May), plant banks of annuals for instantaneous summer.